Honor Choir USA is designed for choral singers who have qualified for All-State or have been referred by their choral directors. You will sing for some of the best college directors in the country, with some of the finest singers in the country. We hope you come with us to share some beautiful music in paradise!
We welcome choir students from around the United States, and welcome their family and friends to join the fun! We currently have registration open for December 17-23, 2020 & June 15-21, 2021.
- Airfare: Round-trip from major city to Honolulu, HI
- Transportation: All ground transfers associated with events and sightseeing
- Hotel: 6 Nights Lodging
- Sightseeing: Pearl Harbor, Aloha Stadium Flea Market, North Shore, and A Traditional Hawaiian Luau
- Apparel: One (1) Hawaiian Style Shirt & Two (2) T-Shirts
- Meals: Luau Dinner and Show at Polynesian Cultural Center
- Cost of registration for students and travelers is $2,995, with a $300 deposit to reserve your spot. The initial deposit is applied to the total amount owed.
The benefits of traveling with Honor Choir USA as an “Accompanying Traveler”
Approximately 40% of our travel group each year is made up of parents and family members of the student. Family members are invited and encouraged to travel with Honor Choir USA as an “Accompanying Traveler”- Double room occupancy – 2 persons per room (students stay 4 per room) – Single rooms rate available upon request.
- You will be on the same airplane as your child
- Hawaiian Lei Greeting with the choir
- You will be included in the Luau
- You will travel with the group to all sightseeing events
- Transportation will be provided to all concerts and Honor Choir USA sponsored events
- You will be included in all private functions and group activities
- You will receive an official Honor Choir USA travel t-shirt and Hawaiian style performance shirt